Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Kicks and Baby Accessories!!! :-) 22.5 weeks!

It has been a while since I've written and so much news to share!!! Monday, May 10th evening was the first time I felt our little girl kicking!!! I immediately called Noah over and he was able to feel a few kicks as well. Wow, can't believe how strong she is for just a pound! Noah is thrilled and thinks maybe she'll be a soccer player someday :-)...if he has it his way that is! Since then I have been feeling her pretty regularly! She is usually up in the morning when I awaken kicking around and then in the evening I feel her quite a bit as well. Guess we have ourselves an active little one...so exciting!
I had an OB appointment on the 11th and everything went great...still doing my Lovenox shots and becoming a pro! I now have the belly pinch perfect so that I only feel a little sting....not so bad!
Last week we had a man come give us an estimate for building our baby nursery and we our now just trying to square away the details of exactly where the doors/glass/walls will be before we agree to a contract. Can't wait to get this underway....and then we can actually start setting up the nursery a bit! Another big step forward was today when we bought our BOB stroller at REI!!! Yeah!! They were having a members sale, so we went ahead and splurged...I can't wait to use it....
We also have decided on her name.....but we are keeping it a secret for now!!! :-) We'll see how long we can hold out!
More belly pics to come......I feel like it is growing by the minute! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment