Wednesday, June 9, 2010

25 weeks!!! (tomorrow)


I had my OB appointment yesterday and everything is going great!!! My uterus is exactly measuring for 25 weeks, the baby is moving a ton, and the heart sounds clear! I just love going and then leaving with a feeling of relief and happiness that our little one is doing so well.
I've officially gained 15 pounds so far.....my OB said this is just on track for 25-30 pounds which would be ideal. Although I'm feeling huge, I guess I've got more to come! :-)
Friday I have to have my glucose tolerance test, a hemoglobin test and a Vitamin D check....all minor things that are done in every pregnancy.
We met with the contractor last night to finalize plans for the nursery and he is ordering the materials today. We have a date to start construction as June 21, and he said it will take them about 2 weeks total! I'm so excited for this!!!! Now I can get busy working on ordering other things for the room.....so much fun!
I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend....so exciting!
Enjoy the new belly pic....Noah seems to always catch me when I'm making dinner..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment