Sunday, June 20, 2010

26 1/2 weeks........

We're getting closer to the final trimester......yeah!!!!
Tomorrow at 7am the construction starts on the nursery!!! Tonight we'll be taking our last photos of the current set up and moving everything out of the way......including the huge CRIB box that arrived earlier this week!! It's amazing how things are progressing so quickly! The project will take approximately two weeks....and according to the contractor they will start the painting the beginning of next week. Wally will be heading to daycare this week to get away from the construction....and he'll be Birthday Boy on his first day there tomorrow! Can't believe I have a 2 year old already! :-)
As far as our baby girl....she is kicking like crazy and I'm feeling her more and more each day. She seems to like to hang out relatively low in my uterus. The belly has gotten significantly larger in the last couple weeks and I feel like I'm much more hungry! It's definitely getting a little more hectic to get around at work.......bending over to unplug IV poles and pick up things can be challenging at times for sure.....but I'm getting by. My patients seem to work much harder when they see my big belly so that they won't need so much assistance...which is much appreciated! :-) My parents sent us a lovely "sleeping beauties" newborn picture book and a frame for our first ultrasound picture....both are just precious and such a sweet Mother's Day/Father's Day gift.
Still managing to get some workouts in on the recliner bike, light arm weights and walks with Wally!
We are heading to Chicago on Friday evening after work for a fun weekend catching up with friends and a baby shower brunch on Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone and be back in such a fun city! I'll put some updates on the nursery up later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment