Monday, July 26, 2010

31 weeks and 4 days!





It has been a wonderful past 9 days!!! Noah and I left July 17 for Laguardia airport......we then spent a week driving through the Northeast and exploring! Some of the highlights were Newport, Cape Cod, Boston, NYC and my brother's beautiful wedding in New Jersey! In Newport, Rhode Island and Cape Cod, MA we spent time enjoying the cute towns, walking the beaches and checking out the mansions! :-) It was so great to be away.....but the temps were absolutely stifling!!! With weather in the 90s the entire time, we basically didn't stop sweating until we returned last night! In Boston we spent tons of time walking around exploring the city and Harvard, and had a fun lunch with friends. In NYC we had dinner with some college friends, lunch with a grad school friend, attended a Yankees game with all of my cousins, and got to visit the NBC studio thanks to some good friends where we saw the SNL studio and watched Jimmy Fallon's monologue rehearsal! What a blast! This past weekend we were in New Jersey...mostly Park Ridge and Washington Township.....my parent's hosted a wonderful rehearsal dinner and cocktail party at a steakhouse Friday night, and the wedding reception was at a beautiful place called the Seasons on Saturday night.....some of the best food and dancing I've seen in a while! :-) It was so great to have some time with my extended family who I just don't get to see too much being so far away! My brother and his bride were so excited and happy!!!
Despite the hot temps and busy week, baby girl did well! :-) I had an OB appointment today, and the MD assured me that she is measuring just right and her HR is in the 150s which is perfect! Her head is still down-with her spine to the left of my belly button and her feet to the right. I've gained almost 26 pounds.....wow, seems like a ton.....but again, MD reassured me that I'm still on track for the goal of 30-35! It's always so wonderful to get good news....especially as we approach the big arrival in the weeks ahead! The fatigue and uncomfortable part of pregnancy has definitely arrived.......but I'm sure will be well worth it!
As for the nursery.....I realize I've been slack about posting pics, but we have had quite the delay on finishing up the molding, doors and closet....so I wanted to wait until the completed project. The contractor notified me today that things should be in within a couple days and he should be installing the doors next week.....I sure hope so! As soon as I get things in a little better order there will definitely be some pics up!
For now, enjoy the following pics from vacation.....! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment