Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is coming!

Addie and Annie at the museum 3/18
Addie playing at the museum!
Chewing on my toes 3/30
Sitting in my new toy wagon! Christmas present from Nanny!
Mommy and me!
Kissing my mommy!
Octopus makes me laugh!
Sitting pretty!
I love Jojo!
Holding my own bottle! And sipping a little water!
Opa and I!! Love my hats from Opa!
Yum!!! Teething on my blocks!
Mommy and daddy make me wear this silly hat that matches my pjs!! :-)
Easter presents-yeah!!!
Look mom and dad, I got stickers!!!

The end of March is already here......and I truly believe that Spring is finally here! Just after I was able to get out with the jogger stroller for a couple nice jogs, we had ANOTHER snowstorm, followed by cold weather for about a week. Now, it is finally starting to warm up again....this time, hopefully for good! :-)
Addison has had a couple exciting weeks.....including a trip to the Children's Museum with Annie on the 18th, a playdate with Levi (a friend in our building) at our house, a day outing to the arboretum and swimming with Benjamin (Ana and Chris' little one), and a 4 day visit from Opa and Jojo (when we ventured out for the Carolina game and to Stillwater for an afternoon). Addison LOVED getting to spend time with Opa and Jojo and they couldn't believe how much she has grown up! They were both successful at getting her to belly laugh..so hysterical! She loves to have her octopus dropped on her belly or "pop out" from behind a pillow. They got kisses too! Addison's new thing is opening her mouth wide and "kissing" you back! It is one of the cutest things ever!
Opa and Jojo brought some early Easter presents....which Addie had a wonderful time opening! Clothes, books and stickers! :-)
Developmental highlights include: chewing on our toes (totally in the mouth) when lying on her back, "swimming" when on her belly, attempting to pull up her knees when on her belly, standing with a little hip support to none at a low surface table with both hands for support, hating peas more than anything in the world (literally throwing a tantrum about them), teething like crazy, holding our own bottle up to drink, flipping the pages of a book (usually backwards)!!! Addison's list of foods now includes: rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, pears, apples, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, butternut squash, green beans, avocado.....and we dislike all the greens so far! We'll keep working on it! :-) We are going to add plums, peaches, and mangoes next!
Enjoy the pictures from the last couple weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment