Wednesday, April 6, 2011

7 months old!!!!

me on my 7 month old birthday!
more of my 7 month photo shoot with mommy!
Kisses from Wally before bed!
Watching TV-I'm a remote hog like daddy! :-)
Clapping for my octopus...I see you peaking at me mommy!
full attention to my favorite octopus! practicing my clapping for him!
all smiles!
pulling on Wally's ears...love my brother!
Wally coming over to play!

Today is Addison's 7 month birthday! I feel like the older she gets, the more quickly she is growing and developing!

Updates from the last week:
-learning to clap!!!
-progressing from two to THREE solid meals per day (although lunch is just a few bites)
-wanting to always use the spoon without help!
-starting to fit in to some of her 9 month old clothes!
-sleeping all but one night for a consecutive 10 hours
-sipping on water from a bottle during the day on our own
-going for lots of rides in the stroller with mommy while she jogs or walks Wally
-spending the weekend with daddy while mommy worked
-getting to play with Riloh ( a couple months younger) and her fun toys Saturday night

The weather is beautiful and it is finally Spring here in Minneapolis!
Enjoy the pics from the last week, including some from our 7 month photo shoot this morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment