Monday, March 29, 2010

welcome baby bump!

We just returned from an amazing week away in Colorado......unfortunately, no skiing for me...but I spent some wonderful time with one of my best friends Liz, who is also preggers (due 12 days before me)! We snowshoed, hiked, walked, shopped, "manicure/pedicure(d)," and enjoyed gourmet dinners cooked by my great friend Sarah! The boys snowboarded and enjoyed the slopes for a few days. Noah and I spent a few more days in Denver touring around and exploring such a fun city! A fantastic vacation!!..........and..........
the BABY BUMP has appeared!!! Maybe it was the altitude or the lower oxygen supply....but whatever the reason, my belly truly "popped" out while I was on vacation! I now feel like there is a real baby in there!! How exciting!
No more skinny jeans and tight shirts.......I'm wearing my maternity jeans and bella bands.........and my wonderful parents brought me some more fun clothes when they arrived in Minneapolis Saturday! So nice!!
The last couple days with my parents have been very exciting.....thinking of names, exploring maternity and baby stores and tons of "pre-baby" talk! :-) Noah and I are having a blast!
I think I'll start posting some pics of the baby bump real soon....stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment