Friday, April 9, 2010

Bump growth!


So, the bump is continuing to grow........ I am officially in maternity pants now; other than my scrubs, thank goodness for my work attire!!! I'm looking forward to warmer weather when I can start wearing dresses and roomier clothing! :-) Nothing too exciting to report.....still waiting for those first feelings of a kick or squirm, but I know that it is soon to be here! It has been terribly difficult to get any rest lately, as I'm up to the bathroom constantly at night and then have such a hard time getting back to sleep.....I hear that this only gets worse.....that's trouble!!! Other than that, I'm feeling great! I have much more energy and I'm able to eat anything now without any trouble! Definitely hungry often!
We have our 17 week appointment on Thursday, then will be able to schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby!! We are so excited for this!!
Here is our first baby bump pic....taken the day before I turned 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment