Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah and I had our level 2 ultrasound this morning and found out we are having a BABY GIRL!!!! We are absolutely thrilled!! Better yet, the baby looks perfectly healthy and all measurements are right on track for her due date of September 23! I couldn't believe the amazing pictures we were able to get of her feet and her profile! They seemed to measure everything, and Noah and I were just amazed by how much you can see during this ultrasound.....wow!!!
It was so much fun to call family and friends and to have so many loving and exciting responses! Noah and I were already discussing girl names over dinner.....and of course I already have the nursery perfectly designed in my head!! :-)
So looking forward to all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment