Thursday, April 15, 2010

17 weeks today!

Just had my 17 weeks appointment today and things are progressing right on target for a healthy baby!!!! The baby was quite active during the doppler today and was kicking the device.....it was hysterical and so fun to hear!!! I have yet to feel these movements, but he/she is definitely squirming about. The heart rate of the baby is 140......so unfortunately that old wives tale of under 140 is a boy and over 140 is a girl doesn't help at all!!!!! I thought this was hysterical.......little "cashew" doesn't want us to have any idea yet! I have officially gained 6.5 pounds per my MD.....and I believe it....definitely have a round little belly. :-) The doctor put in the order for the level 2 ultrasound and the office will be scheduling and calling me tomorrow-probably next Thursday or Friday we'll be able to find out the sex!!! Can't wait!! I also have an MFM appointment scheduled for May 4.....so if baby is too squirmy to see those special little parts next week, then we'll have another chance that day! :-) I'm so happy that things are going so well.....I told my doctor that really my only complaint is waking up 3x/night to pee......but if that's the worst thing right now, I'll take it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment