Saturday, September 11, 2010

First few days home=SUCCESS!!!! We are in love!




We are home and doing great!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely loving every minute of mommyhood....even those sleepless nights!!!
Addison was discharged from the hospital at 5 lbs 2 ounces....but has been quite the breastfeeding champ since we came home!!! I have no doubt that she will return to her birth weight within no time!!
Noah and I have been quite the team at home.....taking breaks when we need them, but mostly just snuggling with her together and loving her each day! We had our first walk with Wally the other night, our first poop explosion the yesterday (propelled across the room about three feet), our first outing (to Babies R Us-ofcourse!), etc......each day brings a new adventure! :-) Wally is doing fantastic as well.....he loves to snuggle with Addie and kiss her.....sometimes I tell him "too many kisses," but he is learning what is ok and not.....I'm so proud of him!
Opa and Jojo, my mom and dad, and Uncle Nick, are coming to Addison tomorrow! I am so excited for them to meet our little peanut!!!
Thank you to everyone for the kind words on facebook, emails, cards, surprise gifts, flowers, phone calls, and other genuine love and support as we cherish these first few days of Addison's life and our new family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment