Saturday, November 6, 2010

2 months old!!!
















Addison showed us what a big girl she is becoming by sleeping almost 7 hours straight last night......so proud of her! Today we celebrate her 2 month birthday!

She is currently all snuggled up on the boppy pillow on the couch... Wally hopped up on the couch earlier this morning and rested his nose next to her for a long nap as well. Luckily I was able to grab my camera and capture the moment!

This week has been quite the break through in sleeping and smiling.......we have only had to awaken a maximum of one time a night to feed her and we are receiving numerous smiles! She is really learning to relax and enjoy the daytime!

My recovery from surgery has been going well......still taking pain mediations intermittently when I'm sore, but I have been able to wean quite a bit and I'm moving around much better! My belly remains quite swollen, but this will probably take a while. I've been on a couple mile long walks outside the last couple days and with less pain meds, I'm needing less naps during the days! It's so nice to have this surgery behind me and know that it is all getting better from here! Noah has continued to be a great help to me, and my friend Anne was here on Thursday and helped me in the afternoon. It was so nice to visit with her and have her company!

Last night we had some neighbors over for dinner....they are expecting a little girl a week from today! They enjoyed seeing Addison and it was really fun to share her stories with a couple who will soon be going through the same exciting times that have consumed our last two months! :-)

Enjoy our most recent pictures from the past week! :-)...Addison as pumpking hiking with mommy and daddy on Halloween, playing with Anne, tummy time and snuggling with Wally!





No comments:

Post a Comment