Saturday, November 20, 2010

Smiles and snuggles







Another busy week comes to a close.......I can't believe how quickly these 12 weeks are passing us by! My little one is so big now.....almost double her birth weight. I hopped on the scale with her the other day and she is close to 11 pounds!!!




Last Saturday we hosted our 30th birthday party.....so much fun to have some people over for a relaxing night. The first big snow kept some away, but still great times!!! and lots of beer and food to share! We had leftover beers for happy hour all week long...Noah loved it! Addison did well being passed around and snuggled all night!! She wore jeans to the party....her first time ever in blue jeans.....wow, what an amazing thought! (hahaha!) Daddy and I ofcourse snapped tons of photos of this monumentous moment...adding to her firsts!




The week was filled with visits and playdates.....Monday afternoon our new nanny, Annie, came over to play for a few hours and learned more about Addie in preparation for the debut in a couple weeks. Addison smiled at her and seems to enjoy her! Wednesday, Kat came over for a visit in the evening and also had a great time snuggling and playing with Addison! Thursday, we treked to Burnsville and spent the afternoon playing with Courtney and her three kids.....Addison loved watching the two older children run around and her new friend Molly and her were exchanging baby smiles....so cute! Mommy had a nice time hanging with these girlfriends as well!!




Friday the day was spent packing and getting ready for a trip to North Carolina....we are leaving today!!! So much to prepare and think about when traveling with an infant... I can't say I'm not nervous...but I'm looking forward to tackling this challenge in preparation for years to come of air travel. Addison will do great I'm sure!




I just learned that I got Christmas Eve off of work, so I'm planning to head to Indy for a full week or so....Noah will come for as long as he is able to also! I can't wait for this trip too!




I am so thrilled that Addison will get such quality time with both sides of her family this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment