Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Almost September!!!!!!!!!!!


August 31 today.......a wonderful day for two great reasons.......dad's birthday (he's secretly pulling for baby's arrival today), and the last day before the much anticipated month of September!!! :-)
I worked my last weekend and finished my last long 5 day stretch of work until the baby arrives. It feels good to be on for a lighter work schedule for the last couple weeks!
Overall, I'm feeling great!!!! So much anticipation and excitement!!! With each contraction I wonder if this could be the start of something so special!!!
I went to the OB yesterday and baby still looks very healthy, and very low!! My cervix is still not dilated, but thinned. This is the first time I've gone to the doctor and didn't gain any weight....my OB said that this sometimes happens as we approach the end.....I've definitely noticed that I'm not as starved as I have been for the last several months. As of now, the induction date is still set for September 16...two weeks from this Thursday! I'll return to the OB again on the 7th for more news......unless of course baby Parker decides to make her debut before! Such an amazing waiting game! I've decided that today will be the day to pack my hospital bag just in case!
Looking forward to Labor Day weekend......Noah and I have the entire three days off together....planning to bbq with some friends, maybe do a nice dinner out and try to get some last minute tickets to the Twins game if it isn't too hot! It'll be so nice to relax and spend this time with him before our focus becomes our new little one for a while.
I have attached a pic of my huge belly taken last night on our evening walk with Wally.....enjoy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment